Please check out CETL’s Teaching and Learning Workshop Series for a current list of workshops offered through our center. Please keep in mind that you may schedule one-on-one sessions anytime throughout the year with Carie or Doug—CETL’s Instructional Designers. One-on-one sessions provide the opportunity for you to ask questions and learn skills specific to your interests.
Past TEBB Events
Some past TEBB events below were recorded. View recordings at: UIdaho Teaching Excellence Brown Bag
- “Perils and Pitfalls: Facilitating Group Work”
- “Facilitating Better and Deeper Learning Across Disciplines” – featuring Jan Meyer and Ray Land’s work on Threshold Concepts for transformational learning.
- “Taking Active Learning to a New Level By Infusing Technology”
- “Managing Classroom Communication”
- “Experiential Learning in the College of Business and Economics: What is it and why is it important?”
– featuring Dr. Terry Grieb, 2014 Teaching Excellence Award Winner, with panelists Mike McCollough and George Tanner
- “Essential Learning Skills Across the Curriculum: Learning to be a Self-Grower”
- “Broadening Perspectives: Creative Ways Young Faculty are Diversifying Curriculum”